Rendering Options Dissapear

Hello,

I'm trying to update some viewports in "Realistic Interior Final" on a university computer. I created the file on my own computer (VW2021). The university computer should be better than mine and has VW2020. When I open the file, the viewports are already in Realistic Interior Final, but I need some updating. When I press "update" the viewport freezes and then goes to "wireframe". I try updating again but it doesn't allow me to choose "Realistic Interior Final" anymore, or any other final rendering options.

Any help? Thank you!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 4/19/2022 at 6:49 AM, rafaelmartins.95 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to update some viewports in "Realistic Interior Final" on a university computer. I created the file on my own computer (VW2021). The university computer should be better than mine and has VW2020. When I open the file, the viewports are already in Realistic Interior Final, but I need some updating. When I press "update" the viewport freezes and then goes to "wireframe". I try updating again but it doesn't allow me to choose "Realistic Interior Final" anymore, or any other final rendering options.

Any help? Thank you!

Hello @rafaelmartins.95 Is this Mac or PC?  The quickest way to see if Renderworks is available after Vectorworks has launched is to create a new Texture resource.  If the Edit Texture dialog comes up then Renderworks is running normally.  Renderworks not working usually is due to system install driver issues on Windows.  For example when the OS is updated there are some system libraries necessary for Renderworks that need to be re-installed.  The quickest way is to run the Vectorworks installer.  Hope this helps.