Where is VW12.1?

Hello -

I'm really getting anxious for VW12.1, too. My biggest problem is with plug-in windows. In 'TOP-PLAN' view they look terrible. In my opinoin, there variables that affect the appearance - i.e. line weights, etc. - in plan view. When the 'known bugs' with the 'window' PIO are FIXED, hopefully control over their 2D appearance will be better.

Do I have to switch back to Version 11.5 to get decent looking windows?

Frustrated -

Doug, Clicking on SETTINGS and then on the VIEW tab. There you will find a CHECK BOX for "line weights". By checking it you will then be able to change the line weight of each individual element in the pulldown list. Additionally, right below that there is another pulldown which allows you to assign PARTS to CLASSES.

Window settings unfortunately do not correspond to how I like to represent windows graphically. I wish there was a way to "profile" windows (like the section plane class in SVP). When JAMB wt is set in VIEW tab, in plan view that wt. is shown on the inside of wnd frame, outside of wnd frame *and* on lower edge at sill.

Peter, by using the special classes for parts (which are defined diferently--interior jamb and sash--for instance) is there more flexibility in the graphic?

Cheers, M