Just sharing something with you.

23 hours ago, digitalcarbon said:

coming from a window washing/maintenance background...I aways ask myself "how am I going to wash those windows or fix that?"  Sorry...

Thanks for your feedback, that's something the customer doesn't care about and is willing to pay for it. 

21 hours ago, Mat Caird said:

I like that your client, a Pharmacist, can afford to develop a quality building, and supports good Architecture. Good work.

Here attached a pharmacy in my home town for comparison;

1908599761_ScreenShot2022-04-19at9_14_43AM.thumb.jpg.3d8a33be7ffc9cd5825385afd789f248.jpg

Thanks for your comment. The main goal is to have a building that doesn't need much "pharmacist advertisement" and at the same time, abusing the contemporary architecture technologies (as much as legally possible) to be a reference in the pharmacy field. All this will have a positive impact in the company's revenue. The vision its not how much will it cost, but how much will profits improve with it. A businessman (in this case a businesswoman) will be always different, when compared, to a boss 😊

• Like 1

As a technical construct I see the challenge it embodies, which is interesting.

As an architectural subject I am drawn in thinking of Fluevog's,

and the unattainable products inside because there is no obvious location for a portal.

22 hours ago, LarryO said:

and the unattainable products inside because there is no obvious location for a portal.

Don't mind it was just a sketch. The shapes need to be simplified. The glass surface needs to me reduced too. Nevertheless it will have a main entrance in the store front, and a service entrance on the further back, on the right side. 

23 hours ago, LarryO said:

By the way I haven't heard about fluevogs before. Now I see 😂