Mirror ConnectCAD Device

FKA

Hello,

is ist possible to mirror a ConnectCAD device to get all inputs/outputs from the left to the right and vice versa?

Of course I could edit it, move the sockets to the other side and change their orientation, but is there any faster way?

At first I thought the "mirror" tool does the job, but only "on the outside", when you go to edit mode, so "inside" the device it remains the other way around.

That lead to the problem, that you still snap to the original position of the sockets, and if you had sockets on the same place on the other side of the device, circuits will connect to these...I think the problems are obvious...

(left switch ind GBICs are mirrored)

1757516923_Bildschirmfoto2022-04-15um18_37_36.thumb.png.bd84469efecc101b2ea2838e9350570c.png

My 2nd try was to mirror it "inside" the device, then all the labels get mirrored too, but again, different on the outside, here everything looks good, thanks to "text readable"

...but when you draw a circuit, these will not snap as expected. As the orientation of the sockets on the left is still configured as R and vice versa, the circuit snaps to the wrong side.

When I change the orientation of the sockets to the correct side, the labels of the sockets are outside the box...I could have mirrored the sockets again, but I stopped any mirroring, because at this point my first idea, to just move the sockets and change the orientation would have been easier and faster, and with less confusion...;)

But is there any quick solution that I don't see? Because I think it would be quite handy for some devices, to be able to duplicate a setup and just mirror it to have a better left to right signal flow...