VWX 2020 on MacOS Monterey ?

Ive got VWX 2020 which works absolutely fine for me currently on MacOS Big Sur. 

I mostly do 2d drafting so don't really need anything VWX 2022 has to offer over VWX 2020. 

I want to upgrade my computer OS from Big Sur -> Monterey, ive read the system requirements on the VWX website HERE , which dont show VWX 2020 being compatible with MacOS Monterey, but what im unsure about is as although VWX 2020 isnt officially supported, does / will it actually work ?

Has anyone had any experience with this ?

From what I have heard there are some annoying problems with VW 2020 under Monterey. One being that the file save window continues to grow in width.

I do not recommend it as if there are that kind of cosmetic problems, there may be other issues as well.

If VW is not one of your main programs, you could possibly run it in a virtual machine that runs Big Sur. But if you use VW substantially I would either stick to Big Sur on the computer and stick to VW2020 or go to Monterey and upgrade to VW2022.