Dear community, I would like to know if there is any way I could do a Green Wall?

I've tried (with no success) applying a texture, but the result is far from what I want.

I've tried do create a grass texture, but when applied, it just appears to be flat green...

I don't know if I could use the curtain wall or if I should do it on other way.

I've attached the file.

Regards.

Captura de ecrã 2022-04-11, às 14.24.15 (2).png

Parede Verde.vwx

I’ve done these in the past by drawing my conventional wall the greenwall  attach to and then add a modeled object representing the selected  greenwall system.  Vectorworks has a few in the library that may work well or at least present the methodology for displaying the plants.  A decal works well to depict the plants.

several manufactures provide models for their systems which may be helpful.  I recommend importing those into a separate vectorworks file and adjusting/cleaning them up prior to using in your building model to prevent gremlins arising.

1 hour ago, jeff prince said:

I’ve done these in the past by drawing my conventional wall the greenwall  attach to and then add a modeled object representing the selected  greenwall system.  Vectorworks has a few in the library that may work well or at least present the methodology for displaying the plants.  A decal works well to depict the plants.

several manufactures provide models for their systems which may be helpful.  I recommend importing those into a separate vectorworks file and adjusting/cleaning them up prior to using in your building model to prevent gremlins arising.

Thanks for your reply, but I couldn't find any Greenwall systems in VW Library, can you show me where are they?