Schematic View Issue

Hi all, I've an issue with a schematic view. I have a series of vertical pipe and bases made from an extruded circle for the base and a lighting pipe converted to a hanging position. In ISO the fixtures are hung correctly however making a schematic view in Right View the mole strip is correctly rotated but the JDC strobe is not and in Front View the JDC strobe is correct but the mole is not. Anyone with an idea?

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 20.37.01.png

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 20.38.08.png

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 20.39.27.png

Schematic Views arent really designed to show actual elevations of lighting positions. For that you should use a Section Viewport. They are more about displaying an accurate but non-representational view of the geometry of the lighting devices which is based on the contents of the Symbol Definition and not necessarily about the final orientation on the Rigging Position. 

I did a vectorworks webinar about this subject that covers the methodolgy in some depth and vertical booms in detail.