Change "arrow circuit" symbol

elc

I would like to have different symbols for different types of signals (arrow for unidirectional, diamond for I/O connections). And maybe even depending on wether the "jump" leaves the room or not.
Is there a reason why I can't use all available symbols?

grafik.png.4f1c32d16cda1c7d90140b9ffeb9ea03.png

Edited by elc
edited initial idea; marked as bug;

Thanks  @Nikolay Zhelyazkov

35 minutes ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

Currently the arrow markers are fixed and cannot be changed

But I can change the markers to the ones highlighted in green in my screenshot? (Just not all of them. e.g. the red ones) Or am I missing the point?

36 minutes ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

use customized arrow graphics for the different situations

how would that work? How would I customize them? Couldn't find any arrow graphics as symbols in the library (under zNestedSymbols).

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 minute ago, elc said:

But I can change the markers to the ones highlighted in green in my screenshot? (Just not all of them. e.g. the red ones) Or am I missing the point?

- Let me check this and get back to you

1 minute ago, elc said:

how would that work? How would I customize them? Couldn't find any arrow graphics as symbols in the library (under zNestedSymbols).

- Right click on a circuit -> Edit Circuit Graphics and then customize the arrow graphics and text.

3 minutes ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

Right click on a circuit -> Edit Circuit Graphics and then customize the arrow graphics and text.

ah, I see.
but "customize" only means that I can pick one of 4 options, but exept for the arrow none of those options was suitable for my purposes.
thought you meant I could fully customize the symbol itself (a star instead of an arrow). 🙂

• 4 months later...