Supress legend label on Worksheet Image

Hi everyone,

Trying to display on plots a complete fixture legend including fixture Mode. As I could not find how to insert on the instrument summary tool, I have created a worksheet listing fixtures & wanted to add fixture Image. Yet when displaying, I have the label legend visible on top of the fixture image... Is there a way to suppress & only have the default thumbnail or top view ?

Else maybe you use another way to display fixture mode on drawings ?

Thanks for your inputs !

Antoine

image.png.09f31be1d4df3e5036f0e9fcb4f4cea4.png

Hello Pat, Hello everyone,

thanks for your fast answers.

12 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

@Antoine D'Halluin

Can you post a very simple file with three or four of the lighting devices and your sample worksheet above.

I would like to try something, but I don't want to have to make a test file that might not match your conditions.

Here is the original file ; I have deleted most design layers / sheet layers to make the file smaller so probably no totally relevant but I kept the needed layer for the sheet layer "Light2" that has this worksheet pasted on it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdfu3slr0az5y0t/VW fixture mode test file.vwx?dl=0

15 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

The thumbnail picks up the settings when the worksheet is recalculated.

You may have to turn off the classes of the label legend when you do the final recall of the worksheet for presentation.

Hopefully someone else has a better idea.

It seems you are right : looks kind of unpractical to hide/show labels everytime you edit/recalculate a worksheet... but at least it works...

Also noted your way to work @DCLD ; thanks for the idea ; still this is print/paste, not dynamic, all I hate to do on drawing as you always have something that change in fuutur & you are stuck...

Hopefully the re is a better way ?

thanks everyone & have a nice end of week

Antoine