Detail viewport- how to modify plant tag font size and orientation

Terri

In Landmark 2018, I can't find a way to modify the plant tag text size and orientation for detailed viewports of planting plans. I changed the scale of the detail viewports but the text size looks like it didn't scale down. Also, If I rotate the detailed viewport, is there an easy way to adjust the orientation of the text? Thanks!

On 3/28/2022 at 7:14 PM, Pat Stanford said:

Select the Viewport. In the Object Info Palette (OIP) scroll to the bottom of the Shape pane and click the Advanced Properties button. From there you should be able to put in a scale factor for text size, line weights, etc.

Thank you, Pat. I was able to adjust the text size, but the shoulder lines are now far from the text. I tried modify>align> align/distribute leader lines. Do you have any suggestions? 

@Terri,  Can you show an example of the problem with the shoulder. Screen shot or attach a sample file. Sample file is probably better.

Are you using the built in tagging ability of plants or are you using Data Tag objects?  Using separate Data Tag objects may offer you better control and options.

I think that the tags are considered "Page Based" objects. That means that if you specify a 2" long shoulder, it will be real world 2" long no mater what scale you print at. This sounds like not what you want for a reduced size version.

There is certainly no automatic way to rotate the items inside the annotations when you rotate the viewport.