Drawing Stamp default text options

Hi all,

Do you know where (and if it exists) the standard location of the file that has the standard names on the Drawing stamp (title block) so we can add/change the existing ones to the ones we use more often, instead of using the Custom all the time?

The one I've pointed out in this screenshot

1677452338_Screenshot2022-03-22at13_05_50.thumb.png.b76edb07643228477dea4e14d979980c.png

35 minutes ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

Hello @FBernardo,

Currently the drawing stamp options are fixed and cannot be changed, so the way to go would be to use the custom stamp text.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Thanks for the info, is this something that is difficult to change in the programming of VW to allow customizable options? like the space tool with the generic text file ?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
27 minutes ago, FBernardo said:

Thanks for the info, is this something that is difficult to change in the programming of VW to allow customizable options? like the space tool with the generic text file ?

- Well I do not think that this will be a small change, because it will require a change in the current logic of the drawing stamp. However, having it requested here lets us know that it is something that is desired and we can consider it for future updates of the TBB.

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why the stamp text options are fixed? They must live somewhere?

Sure I can use Custom to call them anything I want but it is extra work, every time.

In NZ we have slightly different terminology that we have to use on our drawings, like calling an issue 'For Consent', when we send it to the local authorities.

And we do this every project, so why can't I standardise my stamp options to reflect local requirements without the faf of using custom every time.

On my wishlist

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...