Service Select Support - Add a Ticketing System

E|FA

Question

10 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi @E|FAwe actually do use a ticketing system and you should get an automated reply when submitting a support request from the customer portal. I will investigate why you seem to be having problems. If you email our technical support team directly at tech@vectorworks.net, do you receive an automated reply with a case number?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

@jblock I just emailed and did receive an automated reply with a case number.

I suggest you fix the Support Request button, AND add a note to it saying that if you don't get an automated response with a case number that you should try submitting via email.  A broken support system doesn't offer a lot of confidence.

Edited by E|FA
  • Like 3
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@E|FAThanks for confirming. As I said in my previous post, I am investigating why the automated response is not working with the Support Request form and working on a fix.

Thanks

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

My submitted issue was eventually attended to, though slowly, and possibly because I contacted the sales rep I work with.  In the end, I solved it myself and posted the solution in another thread.  My original wishlist request that started this thread is still relevant - there should be an online tracking system for support requests & bug submissions.

Edited by E|FA
  • Like 2