Two WinDoor questions

Tom W.

1. Is there a way to show one finish/texture internally + another externally the same way you can with the VW Door/Window tools? In the classes pane you only have options for '3D Frames', '3D Doors' + '3D Sashes' - there is no way to differentiate between internal + external. If I use a Custom Symbol I can probably have different colours on the leaf/sash inside + out but not the frame right?

2. 3D Door Hardware: the only setting I can see is the '3D Door Hardware' parameter in the OIP where I can select between various pre-configured options. Is there any way to control the height of the handle or the backset (distance from door edge)? And how do you make use of the 'Handle Symbol 1' etc options? (sorry I should watch the video on this but haven't got that far yet...)

Thanks

Re the height of the hardware I found the 'custom handle position' setting in the 'Door Members' pane so forget about that question!

Now just trying to get the Hinge Arrows to display the way I want them... They don't seem to be respecting the class attributes...

Edit: I want to set the WinDoor Hinge Arrows to have the same attributes as the Hinge Markers on my VW Doors but no matter what I do I can't get the correct Line Type to display. The bi-fold doors in the middle are WD. The windows + door either side are VW:

887823174_Screenshot2022-03-17at10_13_49.thumb.png.539128b282cdd83ed30f9b2cbf75c55b.png

Edited by Tom W.