Vectorworks 2022 licenses for sale

On 3/14/2022 at 3:51 PM, KS architects said:

Hello,

We have four Vectorworks 2022 Architect licences for sale at £1600+VAT.  We are based in the UK and the cost includes the Vectorworks transfer fee. 

If this is of interest please get in touch.

Hi Christian,

I would possibly be interested in one VW Architect Licence 2022. I am awaiting a new MacBookPro in May and need a new VW for that computer. 1) Could you confirm that your version runs on M1 MacOperatingSystem? 2) would you be able to issue a tax deductible invoice? 3) would I pay after a successful registration to my name? 4) does your version include free updates? Looking forward to hearing from you.  Best regards from Munich, Snaedis 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 1:00 PM, donna king said:

Hello,

Does Vectorwork 2022 Architects license include Landmark?

No it doesn't include Landmark, though there is some overlap in functionality. I.e. Architect has some tools that are from Landmark but the Landmark version is more extensive/complete.

It is similar to the stair tool in Landmark, it is based on the Architect stair tool but with more limited functionality.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 10:32 AM, LR87 said:

Hi KS architects

I am living in the UK and I'm interested in buying a license.  Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Ling 

Hi Ling, did you find what you were looking for? We have a 2022 Architect licence for sale if you are still looking. Charlie

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, Madhura said:

Hi. I am from India. I am interested in buying VW22 Architect licence. Is it possible that buyer and seller are from different countries. 

Yes that is generally not a problem.

For the US International version it should definitely not be a problem if there are no laws prohibiting such a transfer/import, for localized versions it might be a bit different because of support not being available in your country if it is not an official language there (e.g. a German version can be sold and supported in Germany, Austria and Switzerland where it is an official language but support in e.g. Spain or in your case India for a German version might not be available even if you may not have any problem using a German version if you would have a good command of German). The same applies to other languages other than English (which is sold worldwide).

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Amorphous - Julian said:

Does this include Vectorworks Service Select subscription? 

Vectorworks Service Select Subscription seems to be non-transferable, i.e. when I sold my license my distributor told me, amongst other info, that VSS would not be transferred to the buyer when selling a license.

So when you buy a license from someone else you should assume that VSS will not be part of the sale because it cannot be transferred, just the license for Vectorworks itself will be transferred.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...