Graphics glitches in 3D

I regularly get weird graphics glitches when viewing projects in 3D. The attached video is just after setting up the the most basic components of the model. It consists of 2 shuttle files: the house (IFC from the architect) and the regulations plan (don't really know the English expression 🙂) and the site DTM (created by me from simple survey data). Everything is georeferenced as usual and in real world elevation. I see the same behaviour in most of my models from time to time. I'm not running any other software at the same time and the problem disappears after closing and reopening the file. Typically returns after som time again. I've seen this in both 2021 and 2022, as well as in both Monterey and Big Sur. Anyone else seeing the same behaviour?

I have had a similar thing as shown in your video with the stripy lines on the objects. It's as if there are far out objects but there aren't. Sometimes closing the file + reopening it will reset things but two days ago nothing I did would shift it so I ended up having to recreate the file. Also in the same file the Tape Measure wasn't measuring things correctly in 3D which was very weird. I have had a number of weird things happening fairly frequently along these lines since moving to VW2022. It feels like it's Shaded or Screen Plane related but hard to put finger on. But as soon as weird stuff starts happening I close the file if necessary close VW + hope to get things on an even keel again.

The white screen plane rectangles appearing out of nowhere (something to do with Hybrid Symbols).

Textures suddenly deciding to render red in Shaded.

Move or rotate an object but the object itself stays where it is + only the object highlighting has moved to the new location.

etc

I assume you've checked for far out objects in your file?

• Like 1