Technical Support

What is going on with technical Support? I was waiting on the phone numerous times over 45 minutes, and they keep saying that the call will be answered in one minute.

Then sometimes they come on the line and ask me to wait and then hang up. Also when you email them, they send you a return email that says they'll get back to you, but

they never do. Is anyone else having this problem?

In which country are you located, it may have a small distributor with not a lot of technical support staff. It can at times be very busy at technical support but a 45 minute waiting time is really way too long, though I have been on the phone with local tech support for an hour so it could happen if they are dealing with a complex issue, but then they would usually suggest to take things offline or have a direct call to avoid further blocking the tech support hotline availability if it was busy.

Edited by Art V
14 hours ago, kschwartz said:

What is going on with technical Support? I was waiting on the phone numerous times over 45 minutes, and they keep saying that the call will be answered in one minute.

Then sometimes they come on the line and ask me to wait and then hang up. Also when you email them, they send you a return email that says they'll get back to you, but

they never do. Is anyone else having this problem?

45 minutes?  That’s fast.

I’ve been waiting 4 years for them to resolve a few issues 😞

Been over 8 weeks since I sent some files to Premium Tech. Despite several follow up emails still not even had acknowledgement they've received them let alone that the problem's being looked at. In fairness on other occasions I've had much quicker responses so not sure why the silence this time...