Angle dimension question

Question

I have an office dimension standard setup with dual dimensions, primary is feet and inches, secondary is inches only.  I don't often use angular dimension but needed it today and the displayed angle is showing both a primary and secondary angle.  The object info palette doesn't have the field to switch to primary only.  Interestingly when I select all dimensions including the angle dimension the object info doesn't have the primary / secondary view field.  Deselect the angle dimension only and the primary / secondary view field is now available.    I've switched the angled dimension to Arch standard to resolve the issue but is there anyway to correct this within my office dimension standard?

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 11.16.06 AM.jpg

1 answer to this question

It appears to be a bug of some kind. 

Stacked Dual dimensions show up twice on Angular Dimension objects while Side by Side only show one.

Best option for now is to duplicate your Dimension Standard and set the one for Angular Dimensions to not use Dual Stacked dimension.

I would also submit a bug in the Bug Submit forum.