Rogue R3 Beam - Fixture but no Profile?

Hey All,

So, it appears the Rogue R3 Beam has been recently added to the Spotlight Library, but the fixture has no profiles available for it.  I have added it to the fixture request but I feel like every time I use that I never get a response nor do I see the requested fixtures added.  Can anyone offer some advice as to how I can use this fixture in Vision as I have a show in a few days using this fixture and I'd really like to use this expensive software I bought rather than just exporting positions to MA3D and defaulting to something that actually works.  

Thanks in advanced. 

Any admin or Vectorworks/vision staff able to provide any help on this? I went and made a GDTF file for this fixture and imported that to spotlight. Then exported my MVR again which now the light moves but no color, gobo, prism etc. (must have done something wrong in the GDTF builder).  At this point do I waste more time trying to build a fixture profile when I would rather be programming for a show?? This software seems frustrate me more than it improves workflow.  On the verge of selling this dongle if anyone even wants one and going with one of the many seemingly better alternatives.