Warped Site Model Modifier needed

bc

Draw a polyline in a top/plan view with the shape you need. Hopefully you can generate the curved edges with less than the thousands of points you have.

Convert the poly into a NURBS Surface.  Using the Z Axis Contrain Mode of the Reshape Tool, drag the corner points of the Nurbs to the edges of your surfaces. Then do the same with the points between the corners.

With just a few points along the edges and using the Bezier or Cubic Vertex modes you should be able to generate the shape you are looking for in the 2D polyline with just a few points along each edge so it should not be too bad to reshape as a NURBS.

19 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

Then do the same with the points between the corners.

Yes thanks Pat, exactly what I feared. 😁

I was hoping for a simple bending motion that would maintain all of the vertices I had in order to have a really smooth inside curve.

So I DID simplify my vertices and it left me with a total of 36 which I lowered incrementally in sequence via the OIP.

Site modeling is a bugger....and this is a tough site.1476110129_ScreenShot2022-02-26at6_16_03AM.thumb.png.ad0fc9e8505b197bf3351d00652082aa.png

• Like 2