Landmark 2022 US International version for sale

Now that I'm almost exclusively into mechanical CAD kind of work I'm basically not using VW Landmark anymore so I've decided on selling my license.

It is an US International version E-series license (i.e. Internet activation, no dongle) and has been upgraded every year since VW2015 when I switched to an E-license. If it is possible/allowed to tranfer them together with the 2022 license the serial numbers for VW 2015 and later will be included as well.

If you are interested please get in touch.

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2022 at 6:52 AM, Art V said:

Now that I'm almost exclusively into mechanical CAD kind of work I'm basically not using VW Landmark anymore so I've decided on selling my license.

It is an US International version E-series license (i.e. Internet activation, no dongle) and has been upgraded every year since VW2015 when I switched to an E-license. If it is possible/allowed to tranfer them together with the 2022 license the serial numbers for VW 2015 and later will be included as well.

If you are interested please get in touch.

Still for sale?

The license does not include VSS if that is what you mean. I cancelled that last year, but you can upgrade this license to a new version when it comes out or purchase VSS with your local distributor anytime after the license has been transferred.

I'll contact the local distributor here about the license trnasfer costs and then get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...