Need Help to change a key board shortcut that I customized in the Workspace Editor back to original default keyboard shortcut

RBergman

Question

Help! I'm new to Vectorworks and have been appreciating how customizable the workspace is. I recently changed the keyboard shortcut for Duplicate Array in the Workspace Editor to something simpler than Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D (changed it to Shift+D). Trouble is, now I want to change it back and the drop down menu does not have the option to use the Command key as part of the sequence of keys, so I'm unable to restore the original shortcut. There are the choices for Shift+key, Alt+key and Shift+Alt+key. I'm working on a Mac, not my own.

I've done some internet searching and have realized I should have created a duplicate workspace to do all of my customizations with...Given that I haven't done that, if I now revert my whole workspace back to the default, I'll lose all of the other good efficiencies I've given the workspace. I'm on the clock so I don't want to spend time re-creating my changes just to get one tool back to the original keyboard shortcut. How do I change the one Duplicate Array shortcut back to the original??? Is there a way to add the abilty to use the Ctrl+Shift+Alt as a choice in the Worksapce Editor in order to re-assign the old keyboard short cut back to the tool??

2 answers to this question