Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Import IFC Data Mapping by SDK

KN_Dabi

Dear Community,

I am trying to import a IFC Data Mapping Settings File without using the menue IFC Data Mapping. The SDK provides the function gIFC->IFC_LoadMapSettings(TXString("TestALL")).

TestAll.xml is a from IFC Data Mapping exported file. Location is the Userfolder, where all Mapping files are located. The problem is that the function gIFC->IFC_LoadMapSettings does nothing. As return value, I get kVCOMError_NoError, which means the function succeeded. I tried the function also in Phyton-Script. Same behaviour. It seems that it can´t set the imported Data Mapping as the Active Data Mapping (I proved it in the menu IFC Data Mapping). After IFC_LoadMapSettings, I tried gIFC->IFC_SaveMapSettings(TXString("TestA"), "", true), which exports the Active IFC Data Mapping. Also in the export, I see that my loaded mapping is not the active one.

How can I set my Mapping File as the active one, without using the menue "IFC Data Mapping"?