Renderworks License Disappearing with certain files

CETLV

Good day all, I have two specific files that make my renderworks license disappear when I load them.  It then remains gone for all files that previously are good until I restart the program.  is this a known bug or should I just reinastall?

Win10, 2021vwx designer, braceworks and connectcad.

Thanks!

Three possible options:

1. These files are somehow corrupted. A reinstall of the program will probably not help if this is the case. If they repeat doing this then  copying/pasting layer by layer into a new file may be the only option if you still need these files. Or possibly export back a version and then import them back into the current version of VW.

2. There is a Vectorscript command that will set the version you are running on. This is designed so that programmers can test in an environement such as Fundamentals without Renderworks. Is it possible that there is a custom object that might have this script command in it?

3. It is possible that your user preferences are corrupted. Reset them and see if that helps.

If it is only these specific files then you should contact VW Tech Support and have them take a look at the files.