Benjamin Moore Classics Pallet Missing majority of colors

S. Schmidt

Question

Benjamin Moore Classic Colors palette stops at #232 missing the majority of the catalogue (The actual catalog goes up to 1680 so this is missing almost the entire line of paints)

Not sure what I'm missing here, can't find a way to bring the full line of colors up. Have tried from the color picker, from inside the reproduces browser when making a texture as well. The bulk of the BM colors are missing everywhere. 

Am I missing something or is this a bug? When I search about Benjamin Moore I get threads from over 10 years ago. 

5 answers to this question

Are you using 2022? I'm seeing the same thing where it's truncated at #232. In VW2021 it goes all the way to #1680.

If you're in a bind, you can take the attached xml and place it in your User Folder folder under Libraries > Defaults > Color Palettes. This is a custom palette I made in the past with all the Classic and Historical colors combined into one palette. I think you'll have to restart VWX then it should appear in the list of palettes.

BM Classics + Historical.xml

Edited by Andy Broomell
  • Like 1
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi @S. Schmidt, this was a 2022 only bug that was fixed in the latest version of Vectorworks (2023). Our apologies for the inconvenience. I've attached a zip that includes the latest Benjamin Moore color palettes for Vectorworks (including the updated Classics palette). You can add this to your installation of Vectorworks by replacing the existing (xml) files with the latest files via your "Users" folder.  For instances, on a Mac computer the path look likes this: /Users/.../Libraries/Defaults/Color Palettes --see image below.

Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 4.13.41 PM.png

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Mariam

Benjamin Moore XMLs.zip

• Like 1