Architectural Designer / Draftsperson

gdog

We are a small Architecture firm located in Portland, Oregon, with a focus on residential projects.  Our projects are a mix of new construction and renovation / addition of various scales.

The ideal candidate must communicate effectively, meet deadlines, have proven VW experience 3D/2D (you can't fool us, we've been using it for 20+ years) and an all-around swell person.  A degree in Architecture is a requisite, as well as 5+ years of professional experience. We're open to mentoring as needed.

Our goal would be to transition from part-time to full-time with the right person.  Remote work is OK but preference will be given to a local candidate.  

• 1 month later...

Hello. I'm a local Vectorworks user doing freelance work. Since I currently have several clients, I am not seeking full-time employment, but I'm available to lend a hand on a project-by-project basis with roughly 15 hours per week availability. I'd be happy to meet to discuss possible collaboration. If so, it would be good to get a better idea of your work. Please let me know what your website is, if you have one. Work samples and my resume may be viewed at www.newland.works. 

Sincerely,

Martin