Custom plan rotation missing?

DBLD

A bit more information here. I am running Vectorworks 2022. I recently updated from SP2 to SP2.1 on my Windows machine which is were I noticed the Custom Plan Rotation angle field missing.

Tonight I booted up my MacBook and opened Vectorworks 2022. It was running SP2, the missing field was there. I updated to SP2.1 and it is missing. 

Has it moved or is it not an option now?

• Like 1

Open up your Spotlight Preferences and go to the parameters section. 
If you’re using a custom configuration, save it. 
Switch to the default Spotlight configuration 

Switch back to your configuration 

Even though the custom configuration checkbox is visible in your parameter configuration, changes to 2022 mean that the accompanying rotation field isn’t getting loaded. Re-loading your setting seems to do the trick. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is my fix which is a slight variation of @JBenghiat's solution. There is still issues though.

Open up your Spotlight Preferences and go to the parameters section. 
If you’re using a custom configuration, save it. 
Switch to the default Spotlight configuration 

I found swapping back to the custom configuration as JBenghiat suggested lost the custom rotation box again. Editing the default Spotlight configuration allows me to get the custom setup again however when I close and reopen Vectorworks I have the exact same issue again, so I reload the default configuration, edit it and use Vectorworks normally. Each time I close the program I need to do this again.