Bay Area VW users

Hi,

I am situated in Oakland, am hoping for two things a.s.a.p.

I'd like a lesson from someone that uses the 3d architectural features of VW, and I'd like to get together with some other new users such as myself to compare notes and help each other out.

I am going through the tutorial videos and the VW by Project book, but it feels like for every suggested step there is a slew of unmemntioned settings that keep the command from working. The essential concepts have not yet clicked with me as to how to best set up and work with my models, and I am getting conflicting advice about such items as whether or not it is advisable to use the Task Manager. I've spoken with a few people who love VW, but ignore the 3d features, but I'd like to know how to take full advantage. I will be using VW for decks, remodels and additions, and will be using VW in conjunction with Sketchup. I have a strong interest in green building design.

I look forward to hearing from people soon, as I am eager to progress. My home phone is 510 532-5843, my email is zackayak@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Zack

• 2 weeks later...