Resolution Issue

Hi All,

Appologies if this is posted in the incorrect thred... it's been a few years since I've been on here

I'm currently using VW2019 (Architect) and I have a pixelated camera viewport on my A3 sheet layer. I use VW for internal interior deisign work such as kitchens, so not full size stuff like architecture....

I have attached two images, but the 'closer view' image shows the real problem, I have added the full A3 shot with logo to show scale on the sheet layer. I have had this issue in VW since 2014, but I've never needed find the solution as I have not needed to work in colour until now and I need much higher resolution for presentations. The issue is with the Final Quality Renderworks, the Hidden Line is not an issue

Sheet Layer Scale: 1:1

Background Render: Final Quality Renderworks

Foreground Render: Hidden Line

Sheet Layer Size: A3

Detail Level on Viewport: High

Any help you are able to provide would be appreciated.

Regards

Greg

Resolution Issue A3 Sheet LAyer.JPG

Resolution Issue Closer View.JPG

2 hours ago, Greg Murray said:

Detail Level on Viewport: High

Also: be aware that this setting relates only to the custom detail level for the 2D +3D components of symbols + PIOs (Walls, Doors, Windows, etc). It has no bearing on the quality of the viewport, just allows you to show less geometry at small scales + more at larger scales if the objects are set up to do so beforehand