Coordinate Markers

Hi, I'm woundering if there is something like this tool for VW11.

I need to list lots of coordinates from a very big drawing and found this tool on VectorDepot:

"Coordinate Markers:This tool will place a symbol at a selected point. The symbol will include the X & Y coordinates of the point it is placed at. These coordinates will be based on a user selected origin."

Unfortunatly it only works with VW9. Does anybody knows wich tool can I use on VW11 an get similar results?

Thanks

{/Here's an even better one that compensates for Origin Offsets , but requires a symbol named 'Benchmark' which should be created at Plan Origin = '0,0,0'/ }

PROCEDURE BenchmarkTXT;

VAR

h : HANDLE;

X, Y : REAL;

n, i : INTEGER;

objectHand, recordHand, wallHand : HANDLE;

objectName : STRING;

BEGIN

h := FSActLayer;

REPEAT

UNTIL MouseDown(X,Y);

IF GetCustomObjectInfo(objectName, objectHand, recordHand, wallHand) THEN BEGIN {Get Object info}

SetObjectVariableBoolean (objectHand,800,TRUE); {Let the text style be changed by the user from outside}

GetSymLoc(objectHand, X, Y); {Get Object Position}

END;

TextOrigin(X, Y); {Set text position, note the object internal coordinate system)}

FillPat(1); {Set Fill}

Createtext(Concat(' # ['' E:', Num2StrF(X), '?''N:', Num2StrF(Y),']'));

Symbol('Benchmark',X,Y,0);

DSelectAll;

END;

RUN(BenchMarkTXT);

Hi EJ

I saw you reply to cacamote and I have been trying to cope with the lack of support by VW11.5x of WGS84 & UTM geodetic coordinate systems

Is there any way to program or buy module or add on to be able to use these coordinate systems in VW?

By law all projects have to be georeferenced here in the Dominican Republic so I am having to use AUTOCAD LANDESKTOP for the plan/layout drawings and my beloved VW for the rest PLEASE HELP