Auto Process to Publish Saved Sets (and Images)

pfalvi

Question

I'd love to have an option in the Auto Process feature of Cloud Services to auto publish saved sets in my files- I do a lot of publishing to Images, and having auto publishing possible for those would be really great. I have several saved sets per file that I'd love to auto publish to images when changes are made in those sets specifically.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I think this needs some additional clarification of what you want.

You can already use Cloud publish images. But you have to start it manually.

Are you asking for VW to somehow know that you want a new set and run the publish automatically?

I just used the standard Publish command, set the output to be Image. Set the Options to be JPEG. Set to store and process on VW Cloud and clicked Publish.

Sorry I was unclear-

I'm suggesting an update to the Auto Processing feature on cloud.vectorworks.net. I can make a task to generate a 3D model or a PDF, but I'd love for this to be able to look at publish sets I have in drawings and set these to Auto Process (which would then include the Images and settings I have set in those Sets), not just cloud publish from Vectorworks. 

Does that help? Happy to explain further if I'm still unclear.