Lighting symbols not showing up/corrupted in file converted to 2022

Hi, fairly new to Vectorworks, here. I downloaded the house file from one the theaters I work at, which was created in an older version of VW (not sure what version) and I converted to 2022. The file came with its own custom library for the units in inventory. 

When I place certain lighting fixtures in my drawing (particularly ETC source 4 fixtures), the symbol does not show up. In the case of a S4 26 degree, for example, I just get the slash that would normally be across the barrel, but no fixture. This happens whether I select the symbol from the custom library or the Vectorworks library. When I close the file and try it in a blank file, just selecting from the Vectorworks library, it works fine. 

The symbol thumbnails in the resource manager look correct, but when I open the Lighting Symbol Maintenance window and select one of the corrupted symbols, I can see a blank image where the symbol should be.

Is this a problem with loading older files into VW 2022? Did I mess something up when I was asked to replace/merge light info record? I've tried redownloading the file completely but I keep having this issue. 

Screenshots:

Bl5NYjZ.png

sAKSUcZ.png

laLVx86.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Try editing the 2D component of the symbol directly in the resource manager.

It looks like a class visibility problem.
The preview in the Resource Manager used the class visibility when the symbol was last edited. The preview in the Edit Instrument Data uses the current class visibility.
Try turning all the classes on and see what happens.