Transparent Extrude Along Lines with a solid subtraction

Ramon PG

EAPs have no fill in Top/Plan view

As @Tom W.suggests you can select the object and AEC>Create Auto Hybrid to automatically create an object that has your 3d component and an automatically generated 2d component that can obsucre what's below.

Or you can create a 2d/3d Hybrid Symbol from the 3d EAP

• Like 2
On 1/14/2022 at 1:48 PM, bcd said:

EAPs have no fill in Top/Plan view

As @Tom W.suggests you can select the object and AEC>Create Auto Hybrid to automatically create an object that has your 3d component and an automatically generated 2d component that can obsucre what's below.

Or you can create a 2d/3d Hybrid Symbol from the 3d EAP

How can I undo the AH? Not getting the desired results, the object turns transparent in any view except plan.

7 minutes ago, Ramon PG said:

How can I undo the AH? Not getting the desired results, the object turns transparent in any view except plan.

I think you need to Convert to Group (Command K) to un-auto-hybrid it so to speak.

But be interested to know why it's displaying transparent in 3D - do you have it set to display only in 2D in the OIP?

6 minutes ago, Tom W. said:

I think you need to Convert to Group (Command K) to un-auto-hybrid it so to speak.

But be interested to know why it's displaying transparent in 3D - do you have it set to display only in 2D in the OIP?

For some reason the object was located about 300' below 0'-0" level. I relocated it and looks OK now. 

image.png.3885fe9dc6c6c9140ce3c1593b19deb3.png