Interiorcad worksheet customization

Good evening, 

I'm writing because I'm trying to create my own worksheet in interiorcad, to use as an automatic legend in my sheet layer. (see attached screenshot)

I was able to filter the cabinet and to show some values as, for example, the Board ID using ='Custom Part - Material'.'Board'

but I can't show the most important value, the material Description (as I made my own material database in the interiorcad-Master Data-Edit Boards... menu)

I've seen that in the template lists of interiorcad this value I'm looking for is visible with the command [BoardDescription] but I'm not able to transform this in a worksheet string.

Is it possibile to do it, so I can better organize my own legend?

Thank you in advance, 

Martina

Schermata 2022-01-13 alle 18.25.45.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Martina,

can you check the origins of this file please? Vectorworks won't open it, as it tells me the file was once edited with an illegal version. Not necessarily your bad, but you may want to check licensing. I cannot get this to open at my end.

Here's more info: https://piracy.vectorworks.net/IllegalFile.php

On 1/15/2022 at 10:18 AM, Stephan Moenninghoff said:

Hi Martina,

can you check the origins of this file please? Vectorworks won't open it, as it tells me the file was once edited with an illegal version. Not necessarily your bad, but you may want to check licensing. I cannot get this to open at my end.

Here's more info: https://piracy.vectorworks.net/IllegalFile.php

Hi Stephan, 

I'm sorry but the file was sent me by an external studio that designs furniture.

Thank you anyway, 

Martina