Crop in Sheet Layer VP not cropping certain things.

Dylan

Question

Good morning folks,

I have a weird thing happening in my published PDF sets. I got an email from one of the consultant asking me if I could remove the blue overlay from the two sheets I'd sent them. I've attached screen shots that they sent me and shots of what I see. 

The blue we see in the consultant screen shot are the space objects extending beyond the crop rectangle on the SLVP. On the design layers, they are that blue colour. The really odd thing is that they extend beyond the boundaries of the page and display as such. Usually when there is an export glitch, it stops at the edge of the page.

I have three Data Visualizations running applied to the viewports. One to change the appearance of the spaces to indicate which type of flooring to use. The second changes the rest of the spaces grey or white depending on wether they're in the scope of the project. And the third is to change the overall appearance of the walls and other objects by class.

The two DVs applied for the spaces each alter the visual characteristics based on which Zone the space is included in. Flooring (Type 1 and Type 2) for the first DV and Scope (In Scope, Outside of Scope).

Any ideas what's going on here?

If you need any other info, let me know and I'll try and get it posted here.

Thanks,

-Dylan

image003.png

image002.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.16.32.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet