VectorScript PlugIn Editor

buz

The plug in editor does not seem to work like it did in VWA11.

The Call Out parameters are different than the defaults, yet the defaults listed are not the defaults produced when the the call out tool is used.

Can any one suggest what i may be doing wrong.

Organize>Scripts>VectorScript Plugin Editor>Call Out does not list the parameters as shown when the tool is used.

Thank you Robert. Seemed to work just fine. Why all of a sudden did things go awry with my other document?

I have had 'me parameters' set for some time now - and all of a sudden they switched.

No bother if the the answer is toooo technical.

Thank you anyway

Not sure what is going on. I opened a new doc and all seemed fine. I went bck and started my drawing over (wasn't that far in to it) and my call out tool is acting strange again. I get 0" for max text width, a dot instead of an open arrow, 1/4" arrow instead of an 1/8 and 25? arrow instead oc 10?.

What is causing this?

I tried trashing VW prefs and starting over that way but the call out tool still will not behave.

Please help..

Opening a new doc and the tool behaves just fine. switching to my current drawing and its a mess.

Any ideas Please.

Edit #2: I figured it out - sorry for the lapse in memory!

[ 04-26-2005, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: buz ]