landscaping

Harold

Thank you for the answers.

About the windows: I am trying to draw the plan and to have already the elevation done at the same time. I would like to define frame width and lintels also. However, and this is now related to other issue, when I try to see the elevation, the other elements that are 2D (i.e., hatching), don't move. How does VW manage to create elevations?

- you can add shadows to plants in two ways. if the plants are 3D symbols you can add shadows using a the sun position command and rendering in plan view. or graphically add a shadow poly to the plant symbol.

- toilet symbols can be found in the object library folder of VW. you can add it to the resource browser if you like.

- sinks are located in the same folder. there is a kitchen sink pio tool in the architect pallette, i think.

- i am not sure about your window question. if you are talking about an existing window symbol, you can create a new one in the resource browser by using the contextual menu and selecting 'duplucate'. hope this helps.