MOVING VIEWPORTS

I just upgraded to VWA11.5. I'm on a MAC using OS10.2.8

I've tried to move some viewports with elevations in them ( some live and some 2-D. When I do this, the text in the annotation layer goes nuts. It goes to 100+ font size and the entire drawing is obscured. The only fixI have so far is to go into annotation, select all and change the text to a different size. This only works til I need to move the viewport again. Has anyone else had this problem [Confused][Confused][Confused]

Is this a file you started in 11.0.1? I've had the same problem, but only with elevation markers. The only only "cure" I've found is to delete the viewport and create it again from 11.5. (On one file, I just grouped all the markers so I could easily select them all and make some small change which caused them to refresh correctly.)

Good luck,

Nope. In fact, I ended up creating a new file and then I copy and pasted the design layer info. Then I created new viewports from scratch. A lot of work in this case because this file had so many Classes and in many cases there were stacked viewports (line drawings on top of renderings to create that hand-drawn look). It was something of a challenge to remember which classes needed to be "on" in which viewports, but the text problem went away.

BTW, I wouldn't import or paste any text from prior files, including PIOs that use text. Doesn't seem to work really well.

Good luck,

I to have this problem of the changing text sizes for the elevation tool as well as the roof slope dimension tool with files created in 11 as well asI to have this problem of the changing text sizes for the elevation tool as well as the roof slope dimension tool with files created in 11 as well as 11.5. Selecting the benchmark elevations or roof slope dimension and changing something will resize the text to the proper size. I have notified the Nemetschek folks via an emailed file and have had no response. Very frustrating problem as I find it occurring when making those last minuet revisions. 11.5. Selecting the benchmark elevations or roof slope dimension and changing something will resize the text to the proper size. I have notified the Nemetschek folks via an emailed file and have had no response. Very frustrating problem as I find it occouring when making thoes last minuet revisions.