Changing values in sheet layer navigation pane doesn't change Sheet Data settings in VW 2022?

jarjones

Question

I'm nearing the end of a project.  After making all my Sheet Layers, I went down the Sheet Layer Navigation Pane and cleaned up the names and sheet numbers.  Super easy, click on the edit pencil and run down the list.  But when I went to publish, all the files came out with the incorrect numbers/names from before the cleanup.  When I double clicked on the the title block, I discovered that the changes had not carried over to the Sheet Layer settings.   When I opened them, they reverted the names/numbers back to the old versions that I had fixed.  Making changes in the Sheet Layer list in the Navigation Pane didn't actually change anything.

Is this a bug or is there some setting that links the list to the setting?  Having to go into each sheet, then go into each title block, click on the setting you want, then click on the field you're changing is a time-consuming bore.

1 answer to this question