wall triangulation

Rpb

Since upgrading to 11.5 I get some strange things happening when I cut a 3d section, mostly wall triangulation. Each solid wall now have several segments.The segments start from a corner, window or other opening in a wall. This will occur on all wall types but not on all walls.

This did not happen with 11.0.1

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Using Windows XP

VWA & Renderworks

It was hard enough to do building cross sections as it were. Now we have more work to get rid of these extra lines. I have also noticed that the program crashes 2 to 3 times during the day. I am paying attention now to what I was doing and when so maybe I can spot the cause or avoid it one.

Using Windows XP

VWA & Renderworks

• 1 month later...

As a new user to VW i have been greatly impressed with the 3D capabilities of the program. And yet, terribly frustrated by the mediocre ability to do decent sections and elevations usable in a construction drawing. Great renderings, yes. But the hidden line renderings with the lack of surface healing and "triangulation" are an unsufferable pain in the butt. I can't understand how a program with so many great architectural features could miss on such basic bread and butter stuff as sections and elevations.