Existing tree, remove leader?

I'd prefer to use data tags instead of the built in tags for my existing trees as they're more flexible and I can add them on the sheet layer instead of the design layer. But silly enough I can't seem to remove the leader for the existing tree tag even if I've removed the tag and shoulder line. How do I delete/hide the leader line?

On a side note, is it possible to renew the auto numbering of my trees after deleting a few of them?

396165158_Skrmavbild2021-12-07kl_08_47_28.thumb.png.69970264f08c52808f7cbc721d14a0e6.png

If you assign the tags to a class then make that class invisible you will get rid of the leader line. At the moment they are assigned to 'None'. VW automatically generates the 'Exist Tree-Tags' class but I think you have to manually assign the tags to that class, it's set to None by default

• Like 3

I was just thinking that the Existing Tree Object tag should be 'un-check-able' like the Plant Object built in tag is.

As it is now, I have to have a 'Exist Tree Tag' class for my data tags AND a 'Exist Tree Tag HIDE' class that is always hidden (and may accidentally get turned on at some point and then printed) for the leader line that I'm not using. That's just a bit messy...

Maybe a wish list item?

• Like 2