Palette not restoring to where I left it on program reopen. Palette restoring as blank.

This is what I get any time I open 22 -The attributes palette is blank and not where I left it.  I have to go into another workspace and return to my custom space to make it visible.  Then I have to move it, each time.  I have tried save palette positions, and deleting the custom workspace.  Rebuilding it is not fun.

getting.thumb.png.8c82fad827adc918ea8b9b48a7f5334c.png

This is what I want-for it to stay on the bottom Left, and the working window as wide as possible.

want.thumb.png.f7b182ca0c7ee1bcfaed106f08f338ed.png

What can I do? - Thank You

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having a similar issue in 2022. After some troubleshooting I figured out the bug was being caused by having docked tool palettes that are turned off. I was able to fix it by going to Window > Palettes then turning on all possible palettes. Then for any palettes that I didn't want turned on, I made sure to undock them first before clicking the 'X'. Then my docked palettes started to behave properly again.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...