Martin Mac Ultra Performance Shaper problem

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

So, I just received confirmation that framing/shaping/shutters are not currently implemented for GDTF devices in Vision. They are implemented for Vision's native litfile devices. We are working with our GDTF developer to work on getting this feature added to Vision's GDTF implementation. I will do my best to post updates here as they arise.

The only "workaround" I can think of here is to issue a Vision Fixture Request for the Martin MAC Ultra. This will be added to our content teams queue of devices that need to be created, but will allow for you to use this device as a litfile rather than a GDTF where framing/shaping/shutters should work properly.

Thanks for your feedback! 

I made a request for the fixture at your request site. 

However I guess both solutions will take some time to implement. Do you have any idea about how busy your colleagues are in the fixture request? 

We are working full speed in pre. vis at the moment. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
5 minutes ago, mhersland said:

Thanks for your feedback! 

I made a request for the fixture at your request site. 

Thanks! This will ensure that not only will you be able to use this device as a native piece of litfile content, but also that future customers will be able to as well 🙂 

6 minutes ago, mhersland said:

However I guess both solutions will take some time to implement. Do you have any idea about how busy your colleagues are in the fixture request? 

We are working full speed in pre. vis at the moment. 🙂 

I, unfortunately, do not. Given that the break is coming up, I will message them and give them a link to this topic to see what they can do priority wise. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we can get everything resolved for you quickly!