How to create a Worksheet that reports Window Structural sizes ??

FBernardo

Hi all,

I'm having some hard time with window schedules because the Sill is always coming with the window height function, even when we have in the tool the selection of "Structural Opening" which by default should include the sill height in, like the door threshold does, but when we add the sill to the window it adds literally the height of the sill but it doesn't add it to the "structural opening" size in the GENERAL OPTIONS for the window.

Example is having a 1200mm height window (general options - Structural opening) if i add the sill of 50mm what will happen to the overall size of the window is going to 1250mm height instead of the sill being incorporated in the overall height of 1200 making the "Unit Size" smaller

So with the above in mind is there a way of using the worksheet functions to "remove" the height of the sill while having it on the drawing so i can have a Realistic Structural size of the window opening ??

Hope i was clear on my explanations.