Disappearing Renderworks- HELP!-

pschawe

Question

All of a sudden, none of my files have Renderworks capability.

I have restarted and same problem. When VW loads it appears that Renderworks is loading, since it is listed. But no, I can't find it in the render options anywhere.  

HELP! This is a real problem! Any suggestions appreciated! Uninstall & Reinstall as last resort?

Phil Schawe

VW2018

MacMini 10.11.6

7 answers to this question

This is REALLY a problem. Now seems permanent.

All of a sudden, none of my current files have Renderworks capability. I can open my file that shows a scene rendered in QT with shadows:

If I try to render it in Renderworks, nothing happens. If I then try to Render Bitmap, I  get a message saying RW not installed.

On top of that, now my QT rendering no longer shows shadows and that option is grayed out in QT options!

I have restarted and same problem. When VW loads it appears that Renderworks is loading, since it is listed along with Fundamentals and Architect. The RW file is in the VW folder. But no, RW does not show up in the render options (grayed out).

I tried reinstalling and same problem - I did notice that my license on the VW site is not showing R for renderworks when I download it.

I have emailed tech support about this.

VW2018

MacMini 10.11.6

16GB RAM 

Open File (QT render).tiff RW attempt.tiff OPen GL options.tiff