Using my existing plants + worksheets in VW12

Anyone know if I can just ignore the plant palette stuff in Landmark 12 and use my existing worksheets, data and symbols?

I've got everything organized into a plant legend worksheet that groups plants into categories, alphabetizes them and counts them.

Since my system works, and I understand it, I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

I also read that there may be an issue with sorting Landmark plants into plant types in a plant legend. T or F?

See my querie just below yours. This is as far as I got. You need to edit the files in the default folder.

You can import your plant worksheets from VW11 and they should work fine. I also made a plant list organized into plant categories - I don't know if there is a limit to the amount of categories you can use. The other option is to have two plant lists - one for trees and shrubs, and one for perennials and annuals. This would also cut down on the recalculating times in each plant list. refer also to my posting 'Plant List Sorting', June 20, 2005.