yet another bay window question

I've been looking at some bay window questions on the forum, but I have a slightly different situation. My model has a 2' cantilevered bump out with 3 windows set in it forming the bay window. Rather similar to a home I built in North Carolina some year ago. My problem is getting a roof to appear over it in VW 2022. If I just set a polygon at the top of the bump out and tell VW to build a roof, it does the wrong thing where the roof has a peak at the 1' mark, then slopes down toward the house again. The roof I need is one that continues to slope upwards at a 6/12 pitch until it intersects the house again. I also tried setting roof faces unsuccessfully. As I can't seem to accurately set the angles for the roof faces.If VW had the ability to draw lines at precise angles easily, maybe I could do it. but so far drawing those edges in causes them to disappear if render in hidden line Here's the rendering of the window assembly and the roof needs to appear at the top of this.

bay window vw 2022.png