Vectorworks Design Summit2021: Key takeaways for myself

First of all, let us thank Mr. Biplab Sarkar, Rubina Siddiqui, and Steve Johnson for a very inspiring keynote speeches. They are a very good example of focused and touching base to important subjects. Starting with keynote speeches, Design Summit2021 was an exceptional experience in pandemic times. Credit goes to the the team Vectorworks for making it a grand success. Team Vectorwoks has shown by example - What is DESIGN WITHOUT LIMITS.

Now, the Summit have came to an end, let's speak little bit of how we make ourself reaching to beyond the peaks. 

First thing First: Trainings & Certification

Vectorworks has huge collection of online training and workflows. But they need to be organized according to specific subjects.

For example - Architecture and Architecture-BIM.

Vectorworks is truly BIM software. BIM capabilities of Vectorworks needs to be emphasized more definitively. For knowing more on this subject contact me on my mail ID rajendra.deshpandehyd@gmail.com OR by phone +919820812752 (I prefer mails as speaking is a problem)

Landmark need more trainings for site modeling. Only seminars doesn't serve the purpose.

Another area which needs immediate attention is - CERTIFICATION 

Certifications are of vital importance to the professionals. Vectorworks just started on that path, but just the start! Long way to go forward. Vectorworks should seriously about it.

Thanks Team Vectorworks once again.