Rotating Site Landscape Area Vertically?

isabelle

Hi! New to Vectorworks. I'm looking to create a living roof and was wondering if there was anyway to rotate landscape areas vertically. I want to make the angle of the landscaping area match the angle of the roof (its a shed roof.) [I'm a high school student and using the educational version if that changes anything.]

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.33.41 AM.png

My mistake, of course Tom's right. I completely misunderstood the question.
I was thinking of this (by Fábio Fernandes). Although even here you coud create a really steep DTM and plant a bunch of plants on it, select them all and Send to Surface.

image.thumb.png.a607ddebe2a948ed6fe6650cf8ac1d7a.png

Edited by bcd
6 hours ago, Tom W. said:

One thing you could do is create a site model of the roof:

1758777299_Screenshot2021-11-09at20_05_24.thumb.png.f7708f0ecd96007b9f2bb96af164f541.png

Thank you so much! This is a perfect fix. One Quick Question (Of course you're not obligated to answer, though): I'm having trouble creating the site model - I get as far as creating the polygon, and then upon requesting the site model's creation, vectorworks tells me that I need a polygon to create a site model (despite the fact I am using a polygon.) Any advice? Thank you so much in advance.