Text and arrow size for dimensions in annotations

Will Sutliff

Question

Hello,

Is there a way to adjust the arrow and text size for dimensions within a viewport on a sheet layer via annotations. I know it auto-adjusts depending on the scale of the sheet layer, but when I have a very large venue and want dimensions, it isn't super helpful when the dimensions are giant. It looks like it defaults to around 9 point font on my scaled drawings, but I need it more like 3 or 4. I can't seem to figure out where the setting is to change that. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Hi Mark. Thanks so much for your reply. I see how the text can be scaled from objects that are in the design layer, but I'm not looking to scale those. I'm specifically looking to scale the dimensions that I add to the viewport. So not anything that's on the design layer that the viewpoint is showing, just the dimensions that I add in the edit annotations of the viewport. It seems the only way I can do this is to add all the dimensions to a design layer, which I'd rather not do. I like the annotations option in the viewport, but without the ability to scale the dimensions, it is useless for me. 

Thanks,