Roads as site modifiers Bug !!

Ejsen

I sent this text to Tech help, I don't know when I'll recieve a reply so I am posting it here to see if anyone has ideas.

Here is my current problem. When creating roads in Landmark/Architect V 11.0.1 after creating stakes from a polyline and selecting 'Use Site Modifiers', some curved segments of the road have wierd site modifiers that don't modify the dtm properly. Contours don't get adjusted, while other segements work fine. These odd modifier components show up clearly when you look at them in any view other than plan. I have been carefully trying to work through this but it seems like a bug to me. One thing that shows up in the object info window is that the defective segments have their rise field entered in positive numbers while the ones that work have their rise entered as a negative number. In other words, some segments are rise referenced from the other end as compared with adjacent segments.